Sunday, October 2, 2011

Welcome to my world!

Welcome to my soon-to-be-launched blog!

Launch Date:
Tuesday evening, October 4, 2011

Why should you care?
If you know me, you might be interested in what I'm going to do here!

If you don't know me personally, you might be interested in home updating, 
yard work, decorating, and things of that sort.

What am I going to do, you ask?
The reason for this blog is to track the process of the house we have purchased.
Built in 1890 and sitting on a short-acre with trees at least as old at the house, 

this place has the potential to be our "dream home," 
but now it is a blank canvas.  
White walls, minimal trim, no landscaping.

We have big plans and a modest budget.  
Much of the work we will do ourselves with the help of a few willing souls.

Subscribe today and you won't miss a single detail.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Old Friend!
    So excited for you! Can't wait to see what happens with your new/old house!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your vision come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I am so excited to see you are starting a blog! Can't wait to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the old wall paper idea. Keep on posting. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read and join the conversation. I love hearing from you!