Wednesday, November 30, 2011

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things!

One of the bloggers I read, The Nester, is holding a link party today about some of our favorite things.  
The things on the list have to be less than $30, so I thought I'd join in the fun.

Best.Ice Cream.Ever!

*sigh*
And this is only one of two drawers filled with polish.
This is one of three animated Christmas scenes from Avon I own.
I started collecting these after I became a grandma.
It seemed like a grandma kind of thing to have and
the grandkids love them, by the way!
This only comes out at Christmas and I can't always find it in the store,
but I found it just the other day and was ecstatic.
I found this "B" at Pottery Barn a couple years ago on the clearance rack for $4.
Yummy-ness!
How about you? What are some of your favorite things?

4 comments:

  1. woah, why have i never seen that flavor creamer? i will be hunting that down ASAP.

    and i am so jealous of your nail polish collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...Brown Sugar Maple?! I have NEVER seen it! I am on the hunt now too :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys get so many great flavors in the states. In Canada we get a few but not the christmas or fall flavors at all. I have to drive 40 mins over the border to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!!!! I think that you snuck into my bathroom and took a picture of my nail polish drawer! :) I love nail polish too, kindred spirits. :)

    So nice to 'meet' you today! I blog at "Only A Breath" and would love for you to stop by and visit :)

    Hugs!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read and join the conversation. I love hearing from you!