Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bookcases and Other Stuff

This post could easily be titled "Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes, Part 2," but decided against it.  


Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted in a couple weeks.  I had every intention of doing so last week, because I have been working on my bookshelves and am excited to show them to you.  Here they are just after arranging and painting the backs.  I have added some simple decorative trim and filled them up!  More on that in the next day or two.



However, we received some difficult news last week that required travel, lots of family time, and time for me to process.  I wasn't sure if I would talk about it in this space or not.  I mean, I know I can write about whatever I want, but I just wasn't sure how personal I wanted to get on this blog.  


Let me just say that during this extremely trying time, the Lord has been evident.  Things that needed to be taken care of were accomplished with relative ease and we were guided by some very understanding and helpful people wherever we went.  Our family is comforted and we are making adjustments.  The Lord is near.

If you are a pray-er, we welcome your prayers.  And thank you in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read and join the conversation. I love hearing from you!