Friday, June 29, 2012

A Walk in the Park

Summer is for walking in the park.

My mom took me and my brothers exploring in the park when we were little. I took my kids exploring in the park. Now I get to take my grandkids to the park.

Usually when I have my oldest daughter's kids, I have them all. Today I only took two. The two born in the middle. We went to a park that was new to them, so we got to explore. Taking off over a hill, not knowing what we'd find, here was this little house. Just their size.


A little further along we came upon this cute bridge.

The path ended at the bridge, so we didn't go to the other side.

However, we spend a long time looking over the edge.

There was just enough water to be interesting.

Finally, there were the swings! 
What is a trip to the park without letting the wind whip at your hair on the swing?

This one says, "I swing myself, Grandma!"

Go to the park. Marvel at the beauty of God's creation.
If you can, take a child with you and explore something new.
And whatever you do, don't forget to swing!

Linking to....
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love this post! What beautiful photos--and what a wonderful reminder to enjoy God's creation with those we love! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read and join the conversation. I love hearing from you!