Sunday, November 25, 2012

Custom Pantry 2

Here is a little teaser update on the pantry project. 

See the first part here

I used the leftover product from my first round of cabinet refinishing - Rust-oleum Cabinet Transformations in Cabernet. The only difference was I needed to prime the pantry first since it was raw wood. It's a perfect color match to the cabinets I finished last year!


All surfaces are painted, glazed, and protected.


Oh - why are there still white panels on this side and splotchy on the other? I am so glad you asked! But, I'm not going to tell you. Although I will show you this....


 Any guesses as to what's up my sleeve? I suppose you'll just have to come back for another update.

I hope you and yours had a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving holiday.

We had a houseful and enjoyed the most excellent weather.

I think this face pretty much sums up the joy of the day!

See you again soon! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. lOVE THE g-kids pics! So happy for your cabinets too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little guy enjoying the pumpkin pie is my nephew. He came dressed in his fireman costume and wore it all day long! Isn't that so cute?

      Delete
  2. Your cabinets look awesome! Glad you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read and join the conversation. I love hearing from you!