Sunday, October 21, 2012

Doing the Hard Thing

31 Days of Order - Day 21

This morning while singing during our worship at church I thought about you. The reader who is paralyzed by fear at the thought of bringing order to her life.

It struck me that while I have been chatting on about organizing a messy corner of my house or tightening the reins on my busy schedule, for some of you order means major change. Hard change.

I prayed for you today. Know that God's love never fails. He never gives up. You can rest in Him. He knows and He cares for you. His love remains after everything else is done.

* * * * * * * * * * *

This afternoon I stopped in on a flea market and I found this little piece. I was so excited and stared at it for the longest time trying to decide. Isn't she lovely? Multi-colored marble top. The screens are little doors that open and there are two more on the other side. She is completely solid.


Please forgive the poor picture quality. I took these with my phone.


We'll see how I like it in the living room, but might try the sunroom or my bedroom. When we have found the best spot, then I'll repaint to freshen her up abit.

* * * * * * * * * * *

This post is part of my 31 Days of Order series. See the rest of the posts here
To find other bloggers also writing for 31 Days this month on a variety of topics, click here.


4 comments:

  1. Love the table!! And you are very right .... God never gives up and through it all His love remains. I have to remind myself of that all the time, thanks for the reminder today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table top. Anxious to see the color you paint it. What flea market??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read and join the conversation. I love hearing from you!