Saturday, October 6, 2012

Order in the Cabinets!

31 Days of Order - Day 6

Good Saturday, Everyone!

Today I only have a little bit of time to be online, because I'm busy tidying up the place for the company we are looking forward to having Sunday afternoon. My bi-monthly small group and their families are coming over for a pot luck dinner, outside games, and a bonfire with s'mores.

So, here are a few pictures of simple projects I have pinned that are on the to do list for the month. We are calling it....
ORDER IN THE CABINETS!

Starting in the kitchen, I love this idea for bringing some order to the pots and pans.
I desperately need to do this and am sparing you the messy picture of my own pan stacks. 


In the bathroom, I like this clever idea of using a magazine holder
to contain the hair dryer, straightener, and curling iron.


Last but certainly not least, peel and stick tile under the sinks!
Aaaaahhhhh yes! I'm doin' it!


I hope you have a wonderfully blessed weekend!


* * * * * * * * * * *

This post is part of my 31 Days of Order series. See the rest of the posts here
To find other bloggers also writing for 31 Days this month on a variety of topics, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I like the peel and stick tile idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! And so easy! Can't wait to shop for sticky tile. I'm going to pick something fun. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to read and join the conversation. I love hearing from you!